Jiangsu, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Number of Employees:
278
Year of Establishment:
2001-01-19
Management System Certification:
ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: one month
OEM/ODM Service
MEI Awards

Brass Wire Cut EDM, CNC Wire Cut, Wire Cut Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Brass Wire Cut EDM From Taiwan, Servo Motor New Design Wire Cut EDM, CNC Multi Cutting EDM Machine and so on.

Diamond Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier

CNC Brass Wire Cut EDM From Taiwan

Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 set US $6,600-131,000/ set
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100set/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Point to Point Control
Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info.

Model NO.
Wi-30E
Certification
CE, ISO 9001
Condition
New
Z Axis Travel
300
Water Quality Control
Automatic
Work Fluid Tank Capacity
450
Machine Weight
1700
Trademark
TOPSCNC
Transport Package
Packed in Standard Export Wooden Cases
Specification
2300*2200*2150 mm
Origin
Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
HS Code
8456301090
 
Machine parameters
Machine typeUnitWi-30EWi-50EWi-60EWi-70EWi-90E 
Max. workpiece size(L*W*H)mm760*520*295870*520*2951100*650*3401170*680*2951380*760*295 
Max. workpiece weightkgs500700100010001300 
drive system five axis AC Servo motor drive 
moving axis X/Y/U/V (4axis) 
Work table travel (X/Y axis)mm400/300500/300600/450750/500900/500 
Z axis travelmm300300350300300 
U/V axis travelmm100/100 
axis travelmmφ0.1~0.3φ0.1~0.3φ0.1~0.3φ0.15~0.3φ0.15~0.3 
Max. cutting tapermm±22.5(100)±22.5(100)±22.5(100)±22.5(100)±22.5(100) 
Maximum axis loadkgs1010101010 
water quality control automatic 
Work fluid tank capacityL270270360360360 
Machine weightkgs19502300340040005200 
floor area(W*D*H)mm2300*2200*21502600*2200*21503000*2650*22503200*2700*22503600*2900*2300 
        
Machine typeUnitWi-200SWi-430SWi-530SWi-640SWi-860SAWi-1160SA
Max. workpiece size(L*W*H)mm550*470*115700*540*295940*570*2951000*720*3451330*900*3951690*990*395
Max. workpiece weightkgs3005001000100045005000
drive system five axis AC Servo motor drive
moving axis X/Y/U/V (4axis)
Work table travel (X/Y axis)mm210/200400/300500/300600/450800/6001100/650
Z axis travelmm120300300350400(600)400(600)
U/V axis travelmm30/30100/100100/100100/100150/150150/150
axis travelmmφ0.1~0.3φ0.1~0.3φ0.1~0.3φ0.1~0.3φ0.15~0.3φ0.15~0.3
Max. cutting tapermm±10°(60)±22.5(100)±22.5(100)±22.5(100)±22.5(160)±22.5(160)
Maximum axis loadkgs61010101616
water quality control automatic
Work fluid tank capacityL45057094094026002600
Machine weightkgs170021003350350065008500
floor area(W*D*H)mm1800*1900*18503000*2200*21503550*2600*22403600*2600*22604100*3600*27504400*3600*2750
Our Factory
CNC Brass Wire Cut EDM From Taiwan

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.

The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut edm, Die sinking edm and Micro hole drilling edm. 

The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. "Innovation, development and win-win situation" makes TOPSCNC enjoy high reputation in this line.

TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!
TOPSCNC Customer
CNC Brass Wire Cut EDM From Taiwan
CNC Brass Wire Cut EDM From Taiwan
Certificate
CNC Brass Wire Cut EDM From Taiwan


Our service

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port
CNC Brass Wire Cut EDM From TaiwanContact me------Michelle
Company: Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co. Ltd.

Address: East Suburb Development Zone, Taizhou city, Jiangsu Province, China

Tel: 0086-523-86290115

Mobile: 0086-15851462440 

Web: www.topscnc.com 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Michelle
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

欧洲成本人网站