Jiangsu, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Number of Employees:
278
Year of Establishment:
2001-01-19
Management System Certification:
ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: one month
OEM/ODM Service
MEI Awards

CNC Machine Center, CNC Machining, Machine Center manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Xh Series CNC Machining Center, Servo Motor New Design Wire Cut EDM, CNC Multi Cutting EDM Machine and so on.

Diamond Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier

Xh Series CNC Machining Center

Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 set US $51,000-140,000/ set
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 20sets/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Power Supply: 3n-380V/50Hz
Travel for X/Y/Z Axes: 650/400/480
Worktable: 800*420
Maximum Load of Table: 600
Overall Dimension: 2330*2180*2350
Transport Package: Standard Export Wooden Cases

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info.

Model NO.
XH714
Trademark
TOPSCNC
Specification
5200kg
Origin
Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
HS Code
8456301090

Machine parameters
 Model UnitXH714
  Travel for X/Y/Z axesmm650/400/480
  Distance from spindle nose to table surfacemm80-560
  Distance from spindle center to column surfacemm480
 Worktable (length×width)mm800*420
      Maximum load of table Kg600
T-slot (slot width×number of slot×pitch)mm18*5*135
  Spindle speedrpm60-8000 (belt drive),  (direct drive can reach 12000rpm)
 Tool holder(model/ diameter) BT40
 Drive manner of spindle  Belt drive
   Motor power of spindleKw7.5(30min)
  CNC system  FANUC/ Mitsubishi / Siemens
 Guide screw of X,Y axismm3206
 Guide screw of Z axismm3206
 Drive connection way  Direct connection
    Rapid shift of axes of X&Y/Z m/min16/24
  Max. cutting feed speedmm/min5-5000
    Motor power of three axesKw1.8
TOOL Exchange automatic(only for cnc machining center)
Standard tool quantity 16
 Max. tool diameter / lengthmm Disc style:φ78/250, Hats-style:φ90/300
Max. tool diametermmφ120
Max. tool weightKg7,8
  Tool exchanging manner   Pneumatic
 Clamping and loosening of tool Automatic ( 4 claws)
   Average tool exchanging timeSec Disc style:2-3,     Hats style:6-8
  Positioning accuracy mmmeet with GB/T8771.4-1998 standard
  Accuracy of repeated positioning mmmeet with GB/T8771.4-1998 standard
   Quantity of power supply neededKVA16
Power supply 3N-380V/50Hz
  Requirement for air compressingKg/cm²≥6
 Air supply slowm3/min≥0.5
 Machine weightt3.8
 Overall dimension (length×width×height)mm2330*2180*2350


Our factory

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.

The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut edm, Die sinking edm and Micro hole drilling edm. 

The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. "Innovation, development and win-win situation" makes TOPSCNC enjoy high reputation in this line.

TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!


Our service
1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 18--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

Contact us 
Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China

Tel:0086-523-86290115

Mobile:0086-15161067708

Web:www.topscnc.cn

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Mr. Rui Yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

欧洲成本人网站