Jiangsu, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Number of Employees:
278
Year of Establishment:
2001-01-19
Management System Certification:
ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: one month
OEM/ODM Service
MEI Awards

Engraving Machine, CNC Engraving Machine, Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Engraving Machine From Topscnc, Servo Motor New Design Wire Cut EDM, CNC Multi Cutting EDM Machine and so on.

Diamond Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier

CNC Engraving Machine From Topscnc

Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 set US $21,400-48,200/ set
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100sets/Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools, CNC Non-Conventional Machine Tools, Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Contour Control
Control Method: Open-Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
Processing Precision: 0.01~0.02(mm)

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info.

Model NO.
DX5050
Performance Classification
Economical CNC Machine Tools
Certification
GS, CE
Condition
New
Table Size
500*550mm
Travel Path of X/Y/Z-Aixs
500/500/250mm
Max. Cutting Speed
8000mm/Min
Precision
0.002mm
Trademark
TOPSCNC
Transport Package
to Be Packed in Wooden Cases,Suitable for Export.
Specification
1800kg
Origin
Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
HS Code
8459611000
Machine parameters
Item/Machine typeunitDX4040DX5050DX6060DX7080DX10080
table sizemm400×400500×550550×650800×700800×1060
travel path of X/Y/Z-axismm400/400/180500/500/250600/600/250800/700/300800/1000/400
Max. working speedmm/min800080008000800015000
precisionmm0.002  atuomatic
Orientation precisionmm±0.005/300
 Repeat orientation precisionmm0.005
uprightness for X/Y-axismm0.015/300
Min.distance between spindle and tablemm3050100100120
through heightmm210330350400520
widthmm500600660800960
T type axis  5-145-145-145-145-18
spindle speedrpm500-24000500-24000500-24000/18000500-24000/15000500-15000/8000
spindle powerkw2.23.2/4.03.2/4.03.2/4.0/5.04.0/5.5/7.5
screw model 2505320532053205XZ4010/Y5010
linear guide model XYZ H25XYZ H25XZH25/YH30XYZ H30XYZ H35
Max.load on tablekg160200300400600
weightkg18002600280035005300
spindle chuck ER20ER20/BT30ER20/ER25/BT30ER20/ER25/ER32/BT30ER25/ER32/BT30
dia.of spindle toolmmER20:Ø3-Ø12  ER25:Ø3-Ø16  ER32:Ø3-Ø20
voltage/freguency 380V/50HZ
system/servo SYNTEC,POU YUEN,PA Higerman,FAGOR ,YASKAWA.Mitsubishi




Our services
1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

Contact us 
Company: Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
Address: East Suburb Development Zone, Taizhou city, Jiangsu Province, China
Tel: 0086-523-86290115
Mobile: 0086-15961059218
 
 
Web: www.topscnc.cn 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Doria
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

欧洲成本人网站