Jiangsu, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Number of Employees:
278
Year of Establishment:
2001-01-19
Management System Certification:
ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: one month
OEM/ODM Service
MEI Awards

Die Sinking, Die Sinking EDM, EDM manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM, Servo Motor New Design Wire Cut EDM, CNC Multi Cutting EDM Machine and so on.

Diamond Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier

High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM

Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 set US $11,000-19,000/ set
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100sets/ Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Point to Point Control
Control Method: Open-Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
Processing Precision: Ra 0.3 Rz 1.2

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info.

Model NO.
DK7130
Performance Classification
Economical CNC Machine Tools
Certification
CE, ISO 9001
Condition
New
Work Tank Dimension(L×w×h)
880*570*350
Worktable Size(L×w)
600*350
Machine Weight
1600kg
Max.Worktable Loading Weight
350kg
Trademark
TOPSCNC
Transport Package
Wooden Cases
Specification
1360*1430*2100 1600kg
Origin
Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
HS Code
8456301010
Product description
TypeUnitDK7130
Work tank dimension(L×W×H)mm880×570×350
Worktable size(L×W)mm600×350
Max.electrode loading weightkg50
Max.worktable loading weightkg350
Machine weightkg1600
Machine dimension(L×W×H)mm1360×1430×2100
 

Product details image
High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM
Certification

High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM

Factory

High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.
 
The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut EDM, Die sinking EDM and Micro hole drilling EDM.
 
The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. "Innovation, development and win-win situation" makes TOPSCNC enjoy high reputation in this line.
 
TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!

Customers
High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM
 

Service

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
 2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.        
 3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.
4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
 T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.
5) Delivery time : 18--25 days 
6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 
7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

 
Contact us

Company: Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
Address: East Suburb Development Zone, Taizhou city, Jiangsu Province, China
Tel: 0086-523-86290115
Mobile: 0086-15961057018
Web: www.topscnc.cn 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Joyce
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

欧洲成本人网站