Jiangsu, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Number of Employees:
278
Year of Establishment:
2001-01-19
Management System Certification:
ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: one month
OEM/ODM Service
MEI Awards

CNC Wire Cut, Multi-Cutting Wire Cut Machine, CNC Multi-Cutting Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Precision CNC Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine, Servo Motor New Design Wire Cut EDM, CNC Multi Cutting EDM Machine and so on.

Diamond Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products cnc wire cut edm High Precision CNC Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine

High Precision CNC Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine

Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $14,500-22,000/ Piece
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100sets/ Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Contour Control
Control Method: Open-Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
Processing Precision: 0.012mm

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info.

Model NO.
DK7732ZT
Performance Classification
Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
Certification
CE, ISO 9001
Condition
New
Table Travel (X Y Axis)
400*320 mm
Max. Workpiece Weight
600 Kg
Max. Thickness of Workpiece
300 mm
Trademark
TOPSCNC
Transport Package
to Be Packed in Wooden Cases, Suitable for Export
Specification
1800*1400*2170 mm 2100kg
Origin
Taizhou, Jiangsu
HS Code
8456301090
Product description
Technical parameterUnitDK7732ZTDK7740ZTDK7750ZTDK7763ZT
Table size (W*D)mm740×460840×5401020×6401180×750
Table travel (X*Y)mm400×320500×400630×500800×630
Max.workpiece dimensionmm820×520980×6001200×7001300×800
Max. thickness of workpiecemm300350
Max. workpiece weightkg600100016002000
MIn. control pace(X,Y)mm0.001
Z-axis vertical strokemm250250300300
Taper U,V shaft tripmm±35×±35
Max. taper cuttingmm±6°/80
Min. control pace(U,V)mm0.001
Motor type X,Y,U,V stepper motor drvie
Z-axis control electronic control
Axis controlled X,Y,U,V
Max.trip wire cylindermm200
Diameter of Molybdenummmφ0.10-φ0.25 ( recommend φ0.18)
wire feed ratem/s1-11.4frequency adjustable
Max.lay aside wire lengthm250
Precisionmm0.012
Max. machining speedmm2/min200
Surface roughnessμmone time Ra2.5,three times Ra1.1 five times Ra1.0
Water tankL90
FiLtering mode Paper filter
Power supply 3Ph,380V;50Hz
Power consumptionkw1
Max. working currentA12
Machine weightkg2100250031003800
Machine dimensionmm1800x1400x21702050x1720x21602230x1860x22652520x2180x2265
Size packagemm2010x1500x24602220x2100x24602350x2000x25502800x2300x2550
Noisedb70

Products details 
High Precision CNC Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine
Optional

High Precision CNC Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine

Our Factory
High Precision CNC Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine
High Precision CNC Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine
High Precision CNC Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine

Our services

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
 T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 18--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port
High Precision CNC Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine

Contact us 
Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China

Tel:0086-523-86290115

Mobile:0086-15961059218

 

 


Web:www.topscnc.cn




 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Doria
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

欧洲成本人网站